- Returns a string containing the format (in struct module style) for each element in the view.
- Returns the size in bytes of each element of the memoryview.
- Returns an integer indicating how many dimensions of a multi-dimensional array the memory represents.
- Returns a Boolean indicating whether the memory is read only.
- Returns a tuple of integers the length of ndim giving the shape of the memory as a N-dimensional array.
- Returns a tuple of integers the length of ndim giving the size in bytes to access each element for each dimension of the array.